Monday, August 29, 2011

The Bag

Another love of mine, bags. Oh my *faints* The beauty x)

I love bags. For they can store things like your necessities - keys, phones, wallet. Hence, they are a great help if you have a lot of things to carry. It holds things which you may need for different purposes and even emergency. But bags varies in shapes and sizes. Which to have?

Therefore, I like this to represent the Practical side of me. The bag = me, things I carry = my skills, knowledge and values. For a bag of certain size can only contain so much. In other words, I can only do things within my own ability and I know how much of a load that I can take.

The part where I say, I'd love to extend my ability and get better in doing things. Hence, I need to learn how to "utilize" the space that I have and use them efficiently and to the maximum. There is always room for improvement, right? =)


The bag making process



Thank you for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment