Saturday, August 27, 2011

Me, in a map. Me-map :)

Things I want to incorporate into my 3D cube assignment and also in my mind map, or me-map. =)

ONE! - Things I justttttttttttt. L.O.V.E <3

Shoes, bags and nailpolishes – It's an obsession. And it is turning into a problem. Reason why? - They just make me so happy. x) Therefore, it’s not a problem to me. =X

TWO! - Me, being me. The person that I am.

Expressive – I wear my heart on my sleeves. Some say it's a good thing, some say otherwise. But, I prefer to express my thoughts out, the good and the bad because I rather discuss things with people than with my own mind. And I know that to bottle up my feelings will not help the situations either.

Practical – I may be the only person who dislikes having dreams when I sleep at night. Simply because I cherish and enjoy my beauty sleep, to get my rest that I needed for the next day. I may not have big and ambitious

dreams, but I prefer to live in the real world, seeing things and doing things within my ability. But I’d love to extend my ability, in a practical manner of course. x) I want to be a person who wakes up and make dreams come true rather than just continue dreaming.

Adaptive – I believe I am pretty easy going and good at adapting myself to different situations if I need to. For the most part, I can deal with changes. I believe I would not say the same i if you throw me into a foreign country but what I’m trying to say is that I am alright with whatever life brings. I may not like or love them all, but I would find ways I could make myself comfortable with changes. Things are not perfect, I am not perfect – but I find beauty in imperfections.

Particular – I have my OCDs. For instance, tables where I eat on should not be wet, my painted nails should not have chippings on them, and fingernails have to be short. And if things are not done the way I wanted them to be, I really would rather just do it all over. But my most obvious OCDs known to people around me would be me wiping tables dry with tissues.

Simple – I enjoy simplicity in life and I find happiness in littlest things in my everyday life. I try to, at least. I also enjoy looking into details apart from the bigger picture, because to me the littlest things are just as important too.

THREE! - My preferences & interests. Just because. =)

Music – I enjoy listening to music. My preference or taste in music is rather scattered. I listen to mainstream music, indie music, jazz music and also in various languages – English, Chinese, Malay, Indian, Spanish, Japanese and Korean. I just enjoy good music, whatever that sounds good to my ears is fine with me. =)

Colours – I love colours. Because it can brightens up my day if I ever feel dull. I think colours can represents so many things, even me. =)

Recycle, Reduce, Reuse – I do my part at the very least in my day to day life to help out the environment. I generally loooooveee arts and crafts, which requires a lot of papers. Therefore, as much as I love my papers, I would try to get more use out of them and not to waste.

Thank you for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment