Monday, August 29, 2011

The Shoe

I love shoes. Like, I loooooooooove shoes, it's not even funny how much I love them. Aside from the fact that I am short and I need a little boost of height, I think that shoes especially heels are just so beautiful and great to have -for a girl, of course.

If you ask why only one side and why only the right side? - It is because to represent I am a right handed person and I would like to "walk" my life to the right path. Get it get it? =) And why only one side? Because I have no extra room for another? =X

The shoe-making process.



I incorporate my adoration for Colours and spread it all over the shoe. However, these colours also represent things on their own to me personally.

Red - Love and excitement
Purple - Enlightenment
Green - Sense of renewal, self-control and soothing
Yellow - Happiness and sunshine
Blue - Cool and calm.

I like to think that it represents the Adaptive side of me - as nothing has to be aligned. I can deal with the craziness. And I find beauty in imperfections. Simply, perfect x)

I use newspapers and colour papers I already own as I wish to Recycle, Reduce and Reuse =)

Thank you for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment